Sunday, March 10, 2019

Quotes: Week 10



Hello,

How was your week?

This week, it was the birthday of someone very special to me. You know who you are. I want to thank you for all the incredible love and support you’ve given me all these years. You never give up but always give extra. You are always so generous, nurturing, selfless, and strong. You work so hard behind the scenes yet you never complain. I am nothing without you. I hope that one day, I can give back to you all the kindness you have given to me. I hope you had a wonderful birthday week!

Here are this week’s quotes from the 365 Quotes Jar… Enjoy!


QUOTES: 2019 WEEK 10


Mar 04

“At the end of pain is gain!” – Eric Thomas (TGIM video)


Watch Eric Thomas’ motivational TGIM videos here!


Mar 05

“I made my last excuse yesterday!” – Eric Thomas (TGIM video)


Mar 06

“Before you do anything, ask yourself if you are taking a forward step or a backward step.” – Young and Unheroic
                                    

Mar 07

“The man at the top of the mountain didn’t fall there.” – Vince Lombardi


Mar 08

“Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory.” – Dr. Suess


Mar 09

“By being yourself, you put something wonderful in the world that was not there before.” – Edwin Elliott


Mar 10

“Allergic to average! Average attracts average! Don’t ever settle for an average day!” – Eric Thomas (TGIM video)


Find more motivation here!

Enjoy the week ahead! You can do it!

Love, Young and Unheroic
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Young and Unheroic | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig