Saturday, June 22, 2019

Quotes: Week 13




Hello! 

How's it been going?

It’s been a while since my last post! I’ve been so busy with uni but I just finished my last exam for the semester yesterday, and now I’m glad to be back on the blog!

Semester 1 of Year 2 Vet School was really fun and fascinating and I can’t wait to share with you what happened in my upcoming blog posts! But for now, I’d better catch up on the quotes of the week!

These were the quotes for the 13th week in 2019, from the 365 Quotes Jar… Enjoy!


QUOTES: 2019 WEEK 13

Mar 25

“If you’re still IN the game, you can WIN the game!”

Eric Thomas (TGIM video)

Watch Eric Thomas’ motivational videos here!


Mar 26

“Your genius does not intimidate me. You may outsmart me but you will never outwork me.”

Young and Unheroic


Mar 27

“Don’t stop! When you feel like stopping, think of all the people who would have made that mistake and fallen to the bottom.”

Young and Unheroic
                                    

Mar 28

“Your deeds are your monuments!”

Egyptian tomb inscription


Mar 29

“Make up when you mess up!”

Eric Thomas (TGIM video)


Mar 30

Don’t make people feel bad. Be understanding and considerate.


Mar 31

“If you don’t train, you don’t make the team. It’s the same with academics!”

Young and Unheroic



Find more motivation in the ‘Quotes’ or ‘Motivation Monday’ sections on the blog!

Oh, and if you're wondering where this photo was taken, it's Eat Street Northshore, QLD!

Talk to you soon xx

Love, Young and Unheroic


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Young and Unheroic | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig