Thursday, February 14, 2019

Quotes: Week 6



Hello!

Sorry I haven’t posted in a while. I’ve recently moved into a new accommodation for university but the Wi-Fi here hasn’t been terribly good. Ah well, I’ve had a lovely time meeting new people in the house, so I’m not complaining!

Life is moving pretty fast at the moment (or so it feels like!) with university about to begin and a new accommodation to settle in to. I am missing all my family and relatives, but I’m also happy to expand my family because ‘family isn’t just the people you were born with, but also the people you meet along the way.’

And to my grandpa…my Ojiichan, I am so grateful for every precious moment we got to spend together. When I was with you, there was nowhere else in the world I wanted to be. When I was with you, I was the happiest person, with the happiest smile and the happiest heart. 

You taught me how to never complain, to never show fear, and to always be strong for family. You taught me that from every life experience, big or small, there are amazing stories to be born out of them, and shared. 

You were the best storyteller, the gentlest guardian, you accepted me for who I am, you made me feel loved and valued, and you motivated me to work hard and not give up, even when the going gets tough. 

Ojiichan, every day of my life, I will live for you. Every breath, I will breathe for you. Every prayer, I will pray for you. And every day, I will wait for the day when I can see you again. But until then, I will continue the legacy you left here on this Earth. I love you.

Always cherish every moment you spend with family. Love them like you’re going to lose them, and whenever you feel lost and lonely, remember that your family are your compass. In this world of darkness, they are your guiding light.


QUOTES: 2019 WEEK 6


Feb 4

“Without my struggle, there is no progress!” – Eric Thomas


Feb 5

Be happy while you’re living for you’re a long time dead! – Scottish proverb


Feb 6

You can change your behaviour but until you change your mindset, nothing’s going to change.
                                    

Feb 7

Look at how much you achieved when you thought you were the winner!


Feb 8

Prove ‘em wrong! Show ‘em what you’re made of!


Feb 9

“It’s not enough to be friendly. You have to be a friend.” – R. J. Palacio in the book, ‘Wonder’


Feb 10

It’s better to fix bad habits now instead of later.


I hope this week’s quotes were meaningful and motivational. Enjoy the rest of your week, and don’t forget to cherish each moment with your family and loved ones.

Love, Young and Unheroic


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Young and Unheroic | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig