Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Hello!


Hi! 
How are you? It’s so nice to have you here!

I can't wait to share with you some little stories from my life and the lessons I've learnt along the way!


We all make mistakes and sometimes feel like everything we do is unheroic. I know exactly how that feels. But no matter how many times we fall, a true hero won’t succumb to defeat and will use any setback as an opportunity to grow stronger.

Every experience, no matter how big or small, is brimming with lessons waiting to be uncovered! I wasn’t so good at this in the past but gradually, I’ve learnt that if we just take the time to reflect, the path of self-improvement excitingly opens up for us and our time on Earth with the ones we love can be made just that little bit more beautiful.

If you’d like to find out more, feel free to browse through the ‘About Me’ and ‘About the Blog’ pages!

Thank you so much for visiting ‘Young and Unheroic’. I truly hope we can go on this adventure together!!!

Love, Young and Unheroic

Photo: Sunset from our holiday at Lady Elliot Island, Great Barrier Reef, Australia

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Young and Unheroic | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig