Thursday, December 6, 2018

What is vet school actually like?


What is vet school actually like?

Do we get to play with animals every day?
Or is it all work and no play?
Are the hours long and the sleep cut short?
Do we take day trips to the farm and zoo?

Today, I would like to introduce a series called ‘Vet Viernes’!

Every Friday, I will write specifically about studying a vet degree at uni!
I hope it can be informative for anyone who may be interested in studying veterinary science in the future!

I know that when I was in high school, the thought of uni life really terrified me because I had very little idea of what vet school would be like – the workload, assessment, difficulty, stress levels, and work-life balance.

If you’re wondering what vet school is actually like, then this weekly series will give you a little inside look into the experiences of someone who’s going through it right now!

The series gets its name because Viernes (vee-er-ness) means Friday in Spanish and I think Vet Viernes sounds cooler than Vet Fridays!

Hopefully, I can help to make that jump from high school to vet school a little less stressful and bit more exciting???

See you tomorrow for the first post in the series!


Love, Young and Unheroic

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Young and Unheroic | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig